11 Fun Facts about ME:
1. I love water.
2. I think my fiance is super goofy and love all of his addictions (though you won't hear me tell him that)
3. My top favorite color seems to change with the school I'm in.
4. I seriously miss living near a large body of water.
5. I can't wait to be done with school.
6. I'm intrigued that so many people have been moved by the 30 minute KONY2012 video, yet few people had heard of the Invisible Children organization before then - both those who are for and against it.
7. I can't wait to have babies, but understand that I need to be financially stable first.
8. Quilting is a passion that I want to work on more and more and more.
9. I want out of Fairbanks, but I want to make my significant other happy too.
10. Mornings are my favorite time of day and I don't mind going to bed a bit earlier to enjoy the morning.
11. I will never remember every fact about every movie or be able to quote them, but I still don't like watching movies more than once.
11 more questions
1. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla - Monica says Chocolate
2. What is your profession and is it what you always wanted to do? student it's what I was told to do. Monica wants to continue to do it for ever.
3. Where is your dream vacation locale? Near warm water. Monica says Ireland and Greece
4. Favorite food: ice cream. Monica says falafel
5. Favorite quote? "C'est la vie." Monica: "Never forget what you are because the world will not. Make it your strength and that way it can never be your weakness."
6. First thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "diet." BLAH. :( (for both of us)
7. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what's 1 thing on it? Yes, currently skydiving; Monica - no.
8. What is your favorite color? which one? Monica - grey.
9. Last movie that you saw? Safehouse Monica bridesmaids
10. One pet peeve you have is...? people that don't wash their hands well; unnecessary repetition
11. One thing that makes you smile is...? my lover; Monica says her baby
11 Questions if you want to answer questions. By Monica
1. What's your favorite book? Blue Dahlias; Monica says: A Storm of Swords by George RR Martin
2. If you could have dinner with 6 people who would they be?
Joan of Arc
Martin Luther King
And a translator.
3. If you were given $200 on top of your regular budget what would you spend it on?
upgrades for computer
4. If you were given $200 that you had to give away who would you give it to?
Alternative Spring Break
5. What was your favorite children's book when you were growing up?
Horten Hatches the Egg
6. What's your favorite blog or website?
7. What's your favorite restaurant and item off the menu?
Tubby's - prime rib
8. What is your favorite day of the year?
Any day off of school
9. What was your favorite celebration of 2011? (think- wedding, party, shower, etc.)
Celebration from approval of the non-discrimination policy
10. What is your favorite sport to participate in or watch?
11. What is your dream car---that you would really have to drive around town?
one that runs.