Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm so happy.

One of the girls that I can't stand at work, no longer works there. Now, if only the other would leave.. life would be amazing! I really like the rest of the people I work with.

I finished a quilt for Janet, Britton's grandma and sent it to her. Jerry, Britton's grandpa opened it and questioned why I sent them a quilt. :( It was supposed to be seen as a nice gesture, because they are awesome people and I wanted to do something for them.

I'm almost done with Courtney's baby girl blanket! It is soooooooooo cute! It kind of reminds me of Easter. I can't wait to start on my next one, but I'm not sure who it's for or what it's going to look like. I also think that it will be bigger than a baby blanket but not as big as a queen size blanket.

I'm trying so, very hard to be patient about my nursing school application. I know I won't know until September, but it's something I am anticpating on. Although, I don't think I will get in, I really, really want to. I know it's a very competitive program - only 16 students are accepted to the Fairbanks program each spring. Regardless of if I get in or not, I will continue my bachelors program in sociology and my minor in biology. I'll try again and again if I don't get in here.

No comments: