Saturday, July 25, 2009

quilting

Quilting has totally been a passion of mine, but I can't find the time for it! This next semester is going to be crazy too, because I'm taking 17 credits, I'm the president of my fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega, I have to work 20 hours to pay for utilities and such, and last but not least, I am a Student Ambassador which I will be volunteering for 3-5 hours each week. So, unfortunately, quilting may fall by the wayside! :( oh well, soon enough Christmas break will come and I can sew then too!

I can't wait to hear if I got into the nursing program. Announcements aren't made until September, but I'm getting excited. I keep telling myself that I'm not going to make it in this semester, which is fine because I probably won't. But secretly I really, really want in.

No comments: