Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Exercise Day 3

Today was Day 3 for my 100 pushups project.
Set 1: 8
Set 2: 10
Set 3: 7
Set 4: 7
Set 5: 12!

I was feeling a bit sore while I was doing my pushups this morning, but I still didn't feel like I needed the long break time.  I took just one minute again.

I think I'm going to start rotating days between pushups and sit-ups.  There is a website for 200 sit-ups.  I'll be a week off compared to the pushups, but that shouldn't be a problem.  *pause to do the initial test* 18 push ups. Oooh crap.  That puts me in the poor range.  Oh well, I'm up for the challenge.  200 push-ups at the end of 6 weeks? I can do it!  I'm going to follow the middle column starting tomorrow.  

Since I started updating it with the push-ups, I'm going to continue updates with the Days following where I'm at with the push-ups.  I'll put my sit-up updates in with my push-ups.

No comments: