Monday, March 8, 2010

A dream at the fair

So parts of this dream have happened before...

I was in fairbanks at someboby's house when my parents showed up. We
all hung out for awhile because the snowstorm was making it dangerous
to drive. After a little while, all the snow was gone! So we went to
the fair. On the way there, we got stopped by the police like 16 times
because apparently there was a no driving law in place at that time.
We eventually got to the fair and after getting tickets, we went on
the train in a cave ride. The operator didn't hear that there werw
maintinence people in the tunnel and let the train go anyway. It was a
close call for several of the workers, but everyone survived. I then
$et up with friends that I hadn't seen in years and we went to this
little yard sale shop. The owner knew all of my friends, but for some
reason we hadn't ever met before. After looking at all the stuff, we
decide to sit down and make jewelery. I was working on a pair of
earrings that had a red and orange bead on the outside of a big
bumblebee bead. Then for some reason, no one could find the box that
had the clasps and hooks/posts in.

Then I woke up and realized it was an hour later than usual and started my day.

--
Sent from my mobile device

"Play difficult and interesting things. If you play boring things, you
risk losing your appetite. Saxophone can be tedious with too much of
the same."
~Steve Lacy

No comments: