Saturday, March 27, 2010

Enjoying Company

So this weekend, we have Rusty and Patrick up from Kenai.  They were amazing and brought me both Arby's and Jersey Subs!! Two of my all time favorite restaurants :) thanks guys

This morning, my friends Jessi, Mike, Monica and Morgan all came over to watch the Nanook Hockey team play their first NCAA Division I tournament.

Last weekend, Britton was gone, but I hosted 5 brothers from UW and 2 from UAS. It was a fun group gathering and slumber party.

I love having people over and I have no idea why we don't have people over more often.  I enjoy the apartment being a little messy from other peoples messes.  I LOVE cooking for people.  I love anticipating their arrival.  My goal over the next while is to have more events here.

ttfn, cooking bacon-wrapped, cream-cheesed stuffed jalapenos and also garlic mashed potatoes

No comments: