Sunday, December 11, 2011

On 2011's holiday plans

About a month ago, I thought I had decided that I would do the financially responsible thing and stay in Fairbanks for the entirety of winter break.  Well, I'm still a little homesick but can't afford a $1000 ticket to my parents house, so I decided to do the next best thing.  I'm headed back to Kenai! Oh boy, I'm so excited.  We'll be having Christmas dinner with my grandma and grandpa and cousin, Samantha and my middle brother, John and whoever else happens to be there.  I'll also get to see my aunt Misty and Uncle Mark and my cousins, Jamies and Blake.  And maybe I'll even get the chance to see my half-brothers Anthony and Kelly and my nieces and nephew! Wouldn't that be delightful?

We haven't purchased our tickets yet, but the plan is to leave on the evening of the 23rd and come back to Fairbanks on the 3rd!  10 days in Kenai! Yippee!  I plan to visit with as many people as possible, so if you'd like to hang out, please let me know.  I don't think I'll have a car, so we'll have to coordinate rides somehow.

I would like to bring my skis down, but only if it isn't going to cost me $100 in oversized luggage fees.  I just can't afford that :(

No comments: