Sunday, December 25, 2011

Stockings!

I finally convinced Britton to exchange stockings with me this year!! Since he doesn't read my blog, I can tell you all about it :)

I bought two different card games - Would you rather! and Scrabble.  Last year, I bought the book with the same title and Britton talked to Rusty on the phone for hours! So, since we'll be in Kenai and actually at Rusty's house, I thought it might be fun to play!  I don't know anything about the Scrabble game, except that it is supposed to be like Scrabble, Word-Up and Word Twist?

I bought a bunch of candy.  Most of his favorites, Snickers, Reese's and Whoppers.  I always remember having the best candy in my stocking, so hopefully this will be just as awesome for him.

I'm giving him new boxers. Just because they're super awesome.  Cookie Monster is on the front and then on the back it says, "Someone say cookie?"

Britton's grandma, Mamas, used to work at the Hallmark store and so she was able to get TY beanie babies on sale. While wandering through the Christmas section, I found a CUTE little reindeer, named Harold.  He was "born" in November 2011.  

While I was in Oregon, I found washcloths that grow in the water.  I love them, and they're kind of insignificant and Britton will probably think I'm lame for putting them in his stocking, but I don't care!

And the last really tangible thing is a little Nerf football, because it will fit in the stocking and to be honest, I love playing with them too. 

And last but not least, I made some coupons that will get him out of doing dishes or some other sweet, sexy things.

No comments: