Sunday, December 18, 2011

Stats of my blog posts...

During the summer of 2010, I took Anatomy and Physiology with Dr. Jill Russell.  She was an entirely fabulous teacher and I loved the course.  Since I worked 8a-10a, went to class from 10-12, and then went back to work (unless I had lab) until 9pm.

I decided to type my notes to try to help myself learn the material better.  Since then, more views have been to those entries from the course.  Some day, I hope that people will read my entries for what I have to say instead of the science notes.  But, to all of you who found my blog through searching for mitosis, welcome.  I hope my entry helps you learn it better too.


3/5 posts are strictly related to my class.  The other two, I promoted, either on Facebook or via Google+.  If that's what I need to do to get more views to my blog, I suppose I will do it more.  

No comments: